How to Enter
All you have to do is ask a parent or guardian to post a video of you reading Hope the Rainbow Fairy on Facebook or Instagram by June 30th 2020 and tag us using #HopeTheRainbowFairy along with our account handle. After the deadline, our famous fairy, Suranne Jones, will select the three readings she likes best. Her favourite will receive a £100 gift certificate to spend at www.makebelieveideas.co.uk and the top three videos will also be uploaded to our YouTube Channel to feature alongside all our famous fairies! We can’t wait to see you all spreading Hope for NHS Charities Together. Tell your family and friends and get filming now!
Closing Date: 30th June 2020
Terms and Conditions
- You must be a child aged 3-13 living in the UK to enter this competition, and you must have the permission of your parent(s) or guardian(s).
- Make sure you film somewhere safe, and follow the government’s social-distancing guidelines.
- All entries must follow your chosen social media platform’s rules. Any submissions breaking these rules will be disqualified.
- The winners will be contacted by us so they can provide a video for us to use on our YouTube channel.
- The £100 gift certificate to spend at www.makebelieveideas.co.uk is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The winning entries will be used on our YouTube channel and shared over our social media accounts when and where we decide.
- By entering this competition, you agree to these terms and conditions.